MR. TEKKIE FOUNDERS & STUDENT CARDS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mr. Tekkie – Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 09 September 2019
Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards
- Mr. Tekkie may, from time to time, hand-out Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards.
- These cards entitle cardholders to a 10% lifelong discount on all items bought at Mr. Tekkie, excluding items on sale, was/now or marked down.
- Cardholders must activate the card upon first purchase and link the card to the cardholder, by supplying certain personal information.
- Members will receive communication from Mr. Tekkie to the details as supplied, this includes Marketing Material and Promotions.
- The Founders & Student Card is not a payment method.
- Mr. Tekkie reserves the right to terminate or suspend the use of Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards, after giving notice on the Mr. Tekkie website.
- Mr. Tekkie reserves the right to change any terms and conditions (including benefits) for the use of Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards. These changes will be recorded on the Mr. Tekkie website, from the effective date.
- Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards can only be issued to natural persons. No cards will be issued to companies or clubs.
- Mr. Tekkie reserves the right to suspend or end membership without prior notice.
- Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards are not transferable.
- Quantities of Mr. Tekkie Founders & Student Cards are limited.
Sales and Promotions
- Mr. Tekkie may, from time to time, run sales and promotions on selected items (sale items).
- All sale, marked down or was/now items will be indicated on the barcode of the product, or in-store.
- Sales are applicable on selected stock only, while stocks last.
- Sales and Promotions will sometimes be available to Mr. Tekkie Founders Cardholders before the official start of the sale or promotion.
- Mr. Tekkie Founders Cards may not be used on any items already on sale at a discounted rate.
“50% off Winter Clothing Promo”
- Valid from 22 August to 30 September 2019
- All short sleeved T-shirts are EXCLUDED
- All Fila clothing is EXCLUDED
- Promo is applicable to customers and staff
- Promo not valid for lay buys
- Promo valid while stocks last
- Valid on stock in-store only
“Mr. Tekkie and ASICS Springbok Hamper Competition”
- This Promotional Competition (“the Competition”) is organised byMr. Tekkie(“the Promoter”) on behalf of ASICS.
- ThePromotionalCompetition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa (“Participant/s”).
- The following people are specifically excluded from this Promotional Competition:any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of/or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies, is disqualified from participating in the Promotional Competition (collectively -“Disqualified Person/s”).
- By entering thePromotionalCompetition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated administrators, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes/give-aways (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever.
- This Promotion commences on 01 August 2019 and concludes on 31 August 2019. Winners will be announced on 09 September 2019. Whilst stocks last.
- Participants will receive an entry into the draw for every pair of ASICS or ASICSTIGER footwear*bought at Mr. Tekkie during August 2019. Online purchases are included as well. For each pair of footwear boughtin store, the Springbok Hamper Entry Form must be completed in full. This will be used as entry into the draw. Incomplete forms will not be considered. It is not necessary to complete this form for online purchases. *Purchasing ASICS sandals will not qualify for an entry.
Participants will stand a chance to win one (1) of three (3) ASICS prizes (“the Giveaway”), WHILE STOCKS LAST. These prizes are: 1st prize – Springbok Fan jersey, scarf & cap (retail value: R1,400); 2nd prize – Springbok Fan jersey & cap (retail value: R1,150); 3rd prize – ASICS Footwear (retail value R800). The Sizes are limited and subject to availability.
7.The Give-away is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Give-away with any other Give-away of comparable commercial value.
No Size swaps, refunds or exchanges will be accepted for the Give-away awarded.
- The Promoter is not liable for defect in theGive-away.Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Give-away will pass to the winner immediately. The Give-away is NOT FOR SALE.
- Ifa Participant who participates in this Promotion is a minor, their parent or legal guardian must accept and/or be present in order to claim their Give-away.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall befinal,and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnifyMr. Tekkie, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed toMr. Tekkie, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Give-away).
- The Promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected theGive-awayand it shall revert to the Promoter.
- The Promoter may require the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printedor digitalmedia, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Give-away and/or after having received their Give-away. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material as far as it relates to the promotional competition.
- By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
- All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to[email protected].